Saturday, May 23, 2009

I am out of ideas

I am waiting for a challenge. I am having a hard time thinking of something new. I thought that because there are 7 of us we each have one day of teh week in order of how are names appear on the blog I just assumed that ment Saterday was my day. now I am wondering if I missed something.

I was thinking about how much I take for granted. My good friend was put on bed rest for what's left of her pregnancy. She has about 3 months left. It is totally life changing she is a busy mom and now the simplest thing are either forbidden or at best limited. I have a better appreciation for my Mom who already had 4 of us rug rats and was put on bed rest when she was pregnant with #5.

I don't know what I am trying to say but I feel like I need to do all I can while I am able. I am such a bad procrastenator. I have so many unfinished projects and goals I jave yet to acoplish. So maybe what I am saying is the challange for today is do something you have been putting off. Who knows what is comming and often important things get forgoten becasue they are not urgent.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Sarah I couldn't agree more with you! I feel the same way. Thank you for posting this! I feel bad I haven't been more active in this blog, but I'm going to try and be better. How about we do each take a day of the week and we'll try it that way for a bit and see if it works better.

    ReplyDelete