Saturday, May 30, 2009

To go along with the others

Okay I don't know about anyone else, but my sweet-tooth is getting the better of me lately. So my new goal (that I've done once before and was very satisfying) is to have no junk food, fast food, pop, chocolate (including granola bars that have chocolate chips in them)for 6 months.
What perfect timing to start now, June 1 till December 31.
And instead of making a New Year's Resolution on Jan. 1 to stop eating junk food, you can start eating it again. That sounds good to me.

So I've tried to convince my husband to do this challenge with me, but that's not happening. So if there are any takers I'd be willing to be your support as long as you can be mine.

I find doing these things is easier if you have someone to answer to.
I also found for me personally that I can't give myself any cheat days or exceptions because I take advantage of those and it gives way to more cheating.

So let me know if you want to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment