Sunday, May 17, 2009

Personal Study

I love to learn. When I was a kid my dream was to know everything about something(it did not really mater what) so I was the world's expert. I thought my job could be where I just answer peoples question about what ever it was that I knew everything about. Maybe that sounds crazy and now that I think about it it sounds very egotistical. I was not an espaliering egomaniac I just was exited about learning. However as the saying goes, and I have learned, the more you know the more you know how little you know. I think I got that right, you get the idea. As a mom I have had to learn a bunch of new things. I am blessed for this opportunity but sometimes I think I need to broaden my horizons in an area other than early childhood education and development.

Today's challenge
learn something new. I know we all have interests and things we are curious about. we live in a wonderful world where we have so much information at our finger tips let us access some. Happy learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment